Rostuck
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaAcasa  GalerieGalerie  CăutareCăutare  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Aradia and Feferi Being Cute, Also Equius (working title)

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
Charge me, Doctor!

Charge me, Doctor!

Grist : 69
Data de inscriere : 08/02/2013
Varsta : 29
Patron troll : Feferi Peixes

Aradia and Feferi Being Cute, Also Equius (working title) Empty
MesajSubiect: Aradia and Feferi Being Cute, Also Equius (working title)   Aradia and Feferi Being Cute, Also Equius (working title) Icon_minitimeMier Apr 03, 2013 5:27 am

Doar un mic drabble pe care l-am compus azi în drum spre casă. Exactly what it says on the tin. De asemenea, ăsta ar fi primul meu fanfic, aşa că nu vă zgârciţi cu feedbacku'.

Your name is EQUIUS ZAHHAK. You are the MOST SKILLED ROBOTI% EXPERT in the area and, you are fairly certain, ON ALTERNIA. Whenever someone's piece of machinery malfunctions, you are THE FIRST AND LAST TROLL THEY COME TO. No task is too challenging for you, and the one at hand is no exception; doubly so since it is ONE OF YOUR OWN CREATIONS.

The damage done to Aradia's robotic body is extensive, to say the least, yet not nearly as shocking as how it was actually done. According to Feferi, who had brought Aradia in, it all happened while the two of them were playing on the beach (how she got the stoic Aradia to even consider engaging in fun activities is completely beyond you), when, at the heiress’s suggestion, they – you asked her to repeat herself at this point, to make sure you had really heard what you thought you had heard – went for a swim.

You would expect a member of the noblest of Alternian blood castes, not to mention the heiress apparent to the throne, to know better than to take a robot swimming without at least inquiring about whether it would be safe to do so. And you are 100% sure that Aradia should have known better as well.

Fortunately, you had completely waterproofed Aradiabot's electronic components, so that short-circuits aren't a concern. However, you had not predicted the danger posed by the corrosive effects of saltwater, which has rendered every last one of Aradia's moving parts near-inoperable. The damage is not at all irreparable, but it will take quite a lot of painstaking hard work to fix. And even so, it will be fairly easy for an engineer of your calibre to get the job done.

Although it would be even easier had Feferi not decided it would be funny to fake breaking down in sobs like one of the HYSTERICAL DAMES of ancient myth.

FEFERI: O)( BOO )(OO )(OO!!! W)(AT-EV-ER S)(OAL I DO WIT)(OUT YOU ARADIA!!!

You must have explained a hundred times by now that however extensive the damage may be, it is far from irreparable. You keep hoping that this would get her to cease her shenanigans and leave you to your work, but so far she has just ignored you while cranking up the melodrama even further. Still, you might as well give it another shot.

EQUIUS: D --> Heiress, I keep e%plaining that there is no reason to be distressed
FEFERI: BOOOOOO )(OOOOOO )(OOOOOO!!!

Why are you even trying.

As you struggle to block out Feferi's wailing and focus on the task at hand, you are interrupted by another voice, no more than a faint whisper, coming from the worktable.

ARADIABOT: *c0ugh*
ARADIABOT: feferi
ARADIABOT: *c0ugh* *c0ugh*
ARADIABOT: is that y0u
EQUIUS: D --> Aradia, you don’t even have lungs
EQUIUS: D --> You should not be able to cough
ARADIABOT: *C0UGH* *HACK* *C0UGH*
ARADIABOT: c0me cl0ser

The heiress does just that, taking Aradia's hand in hers and bringing it close to her chest. Either she is completely oblivious to the fact that the arm she just picked up is not currently attached to Aradia's body, or she simply won't let such a trifle matter get in the way of her horsing around.

FEFERI: *sniff* Yes?
ARADIABOT: im afraid im n0t g0ing t0 make it
EQUIUS: D --> You are going to make it, cease being silly at once
ARADIABOT: *c0ugh*
ARADIABOT: please tell my matesprit
EQUIUS: D --> I'm right here, you know
ARADIABOT: tell him
ARADIABOT: that he has n0 sense 0f hum0r
ARADIABOT: 0u0
FEFERI: 38D

These ladies will be the death of you.

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Jegus of Sburbia in Mier Apr 03, 2013 8:17 am, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
dark vodka pointman night

dark vodka pointman night

Grist : 96
Data de inscriere : 19/02/2012
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Constanta
Patron troll : Aradia Megido

Aradia and Feferi Being Cute, Also Equius (working title) Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Aradia and Feferi Being Cute, Also Equius (working title)   Aradia and Feferi Being Cute, Also Equius (working title) Icon_minitimeMier Apr 03, 2013 6:56 am

"spazes and skreeches in excitement."
Sus In jos

Aradia and Feferi Being Cute, Also Equius (working title)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Title test
» Funny/cute/juicy stories

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Rostuck :: Fan-made :: Fan fic-
Mergi direct la: